Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The first Challenge

As I endeavour to master this blogging, I reflected on the impact of the 7 and a half habits of life long learning and how habit number three - view problems as challenges - was so typical of what my life has been like the past few years. After losing my husband and having to raise three kids and run a household by myself, I was suddenly faced with tasks I was not familiar with. I learnt by necessity how to use a lawn mower, service a car, well sort of, fix punctures on push bike tyres, use a cordless drill and all those blokey things us women take for granted. So now I take up another learning challenge, who knows how I will go, but I'm sure this will be beneficial to me. Who knows, I might even be one up on the kids and be able to show them how to pod cast and blog!!!

No comments: